Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Finally Home :)

We left Cedar pretty early on a Sunday morning so that we could be back in time to go to church with our families.  I almost cried as we pulled into Fountain Green.  I know 4 months isn't that long to be gone, but I just love home so much and was so excited to be there.  I dropped Brittany off at her house then drove down the street to my house.  I hadn't even stopped my car in the driveway before my mom came out the door to give me a hug.  It was nice to know they were excited to see me too.  

That was the week of Thanksgiving, so over the holiday I got to see a lot of family members and everyone was so excited to hear about my adventures and see pictures and everything.  


*So that is the end of all that.  It's appropriate that I finish up now because it was 2 years ago this week that I loaded up my car and headed out there.  That was such a fun time in my life that I will never forget.  I learned so my about our country and about myself, and I'm really grateful for that experience.  For those of you that have actually read all of these, I hope you enjoyed them.  I know it was so long ago, but I still had to update so that I wouldn't forget anything in the years to come.  I'm actually surprised by how much I do still remember.  But now I can finally start posting about stuff that is going on currently in my life (which isn't much).  So thanks everyone for bearing with me while I got caught up.*

1 comment:

  1. Such aweseome experiences! I am so glad you blogged about it! Now you will always remember them!!!! YAY!!!! And you better keep blogging about current stuff in the life of Jessica =) love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete