Thursday, August 2, 2012

Catching up on 2012 - January

Now that I'm finished with my posts from Virginia and other east coast adventures, it's now time to get caught up on all the happenings of 2012.  After coming home from Virginia, I got a job at Barnes & Noble in St. George and lived down there for a while.  I absolutely loved working there, but the pay wasn't great and I wasn't getting very many hours.  It was hard to get by on those pay checks, so when I was offered a full-time job at The Blindman, I didn't hesitate.  I moved back to Fountain Green for a while and was driving 60 miles each way for work everyday.  With gas prices the way they are, it was more economical for me to get an apartment.  Plus it's way more fun than living at home!  I moved to Orem and I got really lucky with great roommates and an awesome singles ward.  2012 has been full of fun and exciting events.  Here's a few thing that happened in January :)

Me, my roommates, and Jessica (roommate from SUU) went to Park City for the Sundance Film Festival.  We were determined to meet a celebrity!  Well, we didn't have any luck with that, but it was still so fun to be in Park City during the festival.  We walked up and down main street and had some really good pizza.  I've never been in Park City during Sundance, but I think this might be a yearly event.


Me and Jess getting ready to leave for Park City.  Love her!



A couple weeks after Sundance, two of my roommates and I went to the Brad Paisley concert!! 



Oh. My. Gosh.  I just love him.  Seriously, how amazing is he?!  He was a great performer and he just seems like a great guy in normal life too.  I'm pretty much in love with him.  

Scotty McCreery and The Band Perry were his opening acts and I love them all too, so it was a fantastic concert!   




After Scotty McCreery and The Band Perry, there was a 20 minute wait until Brad Paisley came out.  We were getting a little restless....





Finally!!  AH!
  





<3 font="font" i="i" in="in" love="love" m="m">



No comments:

Post a Comment