Tuesday, February 5, 2013

My problem

It seems I have a problem..... I, for the life of me, cannot keep up on this blog.  It might be because I know subconsciously that since I am not posting about engagement/wedding/marriage/babies/etc., that people probably aren't as excited to read it.  Or it may be because I seem to have no concept of time.  In my head, I can think I did something a few days ago, but it was really 3 weeks.  And I will think I did something 3 weeks ago, but it was really 2 months ago!  My friends at work make fun of me for that.  I will say, "I talked to that customer the other day...." and they say, "No, Jessica, you talked to that customer in December".  So when I think I updated not too long ago, it really has been a while.  And now, it is February and I have yet to make a post about my Labor Day trip to Mt. Rushmore....(coming soon!)  It's been 5 months since I went, but I swear it was just a month or 2 ago!  It's crazy how time flies.  I kinda sound like my grandma when I say that, but it really is the truth.


Well, I guess I'll start working on posting the Mt. Rushmore Road Trip.  It was a blast!  Lot's of pictures too!

No comments:

Post a Comment